Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Double the Daria

The March issue of US Vogue will have Daria in two editorials, one lensed by David Sims the other by Norman Jean Roy.

Straight From The Hip
Photographed by : Norman Jean Roy
Styling by : Tabitha Simmons
Models : Jessica Stam, Sasha Pivovarova, Lily Donaldson, Daria Werbowy, Chanel Iman, Karlie Kloss, Vanessa Traina, Lauren Santo Domingo & Giovanna Battaglia



The Warrior Way
Photographed by : David Sims
Styling by : Grace Coddington
Model : Daria Werbowy
High-fashion Na'vi Daria.


Daria as a Na'vi person is not an image I was expecting to see ... but Daria is oddly very much like the alien race in Jame Cameron's Avatar. Again, I was anticipating a travel editorial by Mario Testino so I'm very curious about this!

I had also said that I would love to see Daria work with Norman Jean Roy more often and from the preview above it doesn't look like I will be let down. Hopefully Daria will have some group shots with the other models. Ahh, I love March issues! They always get me so excited for Spring and the fact that Daria is scattered throughout this issue of US Vogue doesn't hurt!

image credits: snaps by ebay user kostas0124 via clo at tFS

1 comment: