Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Drew A Map Of Canada ...

I've waited a while to post on Daria's editorial in Dossier magazine - now thanks to a blogger we have scans of her images inside.

I Drew A Map Of Canada ... With Your Face Sketched On It Twice
Dossier Issue 5 Spring 2010
Daria Werbowy by Cass Bird


Being something of an architecture/home style buff I am really excited to see these. We've all had hints of Daria's apartment in past editorials, but I don't think we've ever seen her this, pardon the pun, "at home". These photos feel more like a set of candids between friends than a feature in a magazine. I love Cass Bird's photography and how she manages to take such personal photos without worry of the clothing or product placement. The second shot below is one of my favourites, so whimsical and modest. I also love the fact that Daria rides ... not as great as skating but she's cool in my book. I never thought that Daria would be one of the models who would be featured in a home style shoot. Considering the fact that she almost rarely reveals personal information, and she is not one to be snapped leaving nightclubs or shopping, it is quite surprising. A pleasant surprise though!

Also, a note to write that another small part of the Fard Fatal DVD has been uploaded online ... we're yet to see the full fifteen minutes though.

source: love is the new black blog

No comments:

Post a Comment