Friday, May 28, 2010

How To Look Good Naked ... A Preview

A preview video of the newest issue of Industrie Magazine was posted and we finally have our first, albeit grainy, shots of Daria's editorial. The photographer is Patrick Demarchelier, master of the black and white beach shoot, and Daria is photographed along with Lara (although disappointingly they have no shots together).

How To Look Good Naked
Daria Werbowy and Lara Stone by Patrick Demarchelier


Lindbergh really knows how to take beautiful black and white portraits. Some of these shots are quite reminiscent of Daria's In Love editorial. I'm really excited to see this in a better quality when I am sure there will be even more of a story to read into.


Video Preview:


sources: images screencapped by me

6 comments:

  1. that isn't her hanging from the tree. that's an old stephanie seymour pic i believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info 23! I had doubts it was her as well ... its great to see that shot though, Lindbergh is a great photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great site i come here every day to see what new you have posted! I only wish you would post more frequently . also i just wanted to let you know that i have a picture of daria that i dont think you have seen before. is there any way i fcould send this to you??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lizae! Thank you for reading :)
    I will for sure try to update the site more and more as summer comes! Thankfully my studies are almost over!

    I'm excited to see this picture - you can always become an onsugar member and then send me a message or you can send me an email at tinsleyy @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it P. Lindbergh or P. Demarchelier??

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is Patrick Demarchelier for sure :)

    ReplyDelete