Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Quick Post ...

... to let you know that the editorial section for 2010 and 2011 is now complete! I've just finished uploading all of the editorials from the past year so the archive there is complete! I'm just planning on buying a few magazines to make my own scans as well.

Also, Rado from tFS (thank you!) posted a new scan from Turkish Harper's Bazaar. If you remember Daria had a feature in Harper's Bazaar Dubai in 2009 photographed by Alan Gelati. The scan below is from Turkish Harper's Bazaar and the middle and far right picture are both new. If I have any Turkish readers it would be great if you could provide bigger scans! lütfen teşekkür ederim :)


And last but not least - I've made an email account where all readers of the blog and Daria fans can contact me. Feel free to email me at thedariafiles@hotmail.com - I love hearing from readers and fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment