Friday, January 13, 2012

Flashback Friday : Elle Belgium April 2008

Back in 2008, when The Daria Files was in its first year, she appeared on the cover of Elle Belgium. It was an adorable feature in which she toured and shopped in the city of Brussels Belgium. The photographer was Lalo Gonzalez, and thanks to Megan of Daria Werbowy Gallery, we get to see two unpublished shots from that day!


I think you readers know, more than anyone, that I love to see unpublished photos - especially when they are as beautiful as these. Circa 2007 - 2008 were my favourite "Daria years" and I think these photos do their best of explaining why. She had dark hair, pale skin ... and a certain allure about her that I don't think she's translated in the past year or two. But I'll leave it at that, and just hope enjoy these photos!

Have a great weekend! And happy Friday the 13th!

source: lalo.be

No comments:

Post a Comment