Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summer Is Here! Vogue Spain July 2013

2013 has been a rough year on the covers front. At this point I would be happy if Daria covered a Sears catalogue but, no fear, as Vogue Spain has come to the rescue! Daria covers the July 2013 issue of Vogue Espana photographed by Patrick Demarchelier.

Vogue Espana July 2013
Daria by Patrick Demarchelier

Daria has two editorials in this issue: "Rompiendo las olas" (Breaking The Waves) by Patrick Demarchelier (15 pages) and "... Y entonces llegó ella" (Along Came Polly) by Patrick Demarchelier (2 pages and an article).

Vogue Spain preview

I'm so excited to see how the editorials turn out but from the cover and preview they both should be very beach inspired. I know I always lament that I'd like to see Daria in other styling and themes, but when the result is so fresh and pretty like this cover then I can't complain.

source: facebook.com/voguespain and instagram.com/belenantolin

No comments:

Post a Comment