Thursday, August 29, 2013

Why Don't You ... ?

September seems to be a good month for Daria - she lands her third cover of the month with the premier issue of Harper's Bazaar Germany. In true Harper'z Bazaar fashion the cover is the iconic white backdrop with a playful take on the masthead. No word yet on the photographer but perhaps it is Karl Lagerfeld, as Carine and himself seem to play an important role in the launch of this issue.

Harper's Bazaar Germany
September 2013

Harper's Bazaar Germany September 2013

It seems like the inaugural issue has become Daria's domain. She landed the cover of the first issue of Vogue Ukraine (March 2013) and is now gracing the cover of Bazaar's latest European counterpart. Does anyone know of any other magazines launching this year? Maybe Daria can make it a hat trick! I haven't seen news of the content yet but hopefully an editorial will come along with the cover. 


The magazine has already started rolling out in Germany and hopefully it'll make its way to Toronto. If I can't get my hands on this are there any readers who would be able to get a hold of the copy for me? I would be really grateful!

source: facebook.com/Harper'sBAZAARGermany

4 comments:

  1. I've scanned her pages here
    http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=11942605&postcount=22

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much achAT these scans are perfect! Posting them now :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply Pia. If you're still able to find me a copy I would love that!

      x, T

      Delete